Monday, May 27, 2013

Oh What To Do...

Warning XXX content over 18 only!

I've been writing a super sexy Vamp/ Panther story and think it may have the bones to stand up to a novel!  I'm torn between making it strictly erotica or branching out and making it a sci-fi romance/ erotica!  Hmmmm, I guess I will have to see where my clicking little fingers take me.

In other news: I am a big fan of this blogger app!  I can blog naked, at the table, on the patio, in bed and my all time favorite, in the shower!  All of my best ideas spring up in there and I can enjoy the steamy water while typing up a little info for all my readers!  

Make sure you read my dear friend, Priscilla Hathaway's sexy little story about the beginnings of an affair.  Forbidden House Guest is available now for FREE on Amazon!  Click the link to get it and don't forget to write a review:

http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-House-Guest-ebook/dp/B00CZV24VU/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369698909&sr=1-2&keywords=Forbidden+house+guest

A piece of ass for you:
Being engaged to a baker had its perks; he always brought home delectable treats and we had a plethora of fun with all of the sticky confections.  But one night took the cake, literally!

Peter brought home a box of yummies but wouldn't let me look inside.  When he came in he stuck the box into the fridge and ordered me to get undressed.  Of course I complied and even donned the blindfold he had given me.  As I stood in the kitchen he drew up and down my body with the cold treats.

After tracing pie over my nipples he sucked it off then orderd me to sit down on the chair.  With my hand in his and him leading the way I found the chair and turned to sit, "Slowly," he said.

I sunk slowly into the chair until the flesh of my cheeks hit cold buttercream.  The chill sent a shiver up my spine but felt delicious.  I sunk lower and the folds of my pussy squished down through icing and cake until both my holes were covered in sweet slick frosting and moist vanilla cake.

I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs; Peter was in me in an instant.  His cock was pounding frosting deep inside of me with each thrust.  The change from cold to hot did a number on me and before I could even scream out my pleasure I was shaking and squirting my juices down his length.  

Now when I see a vanilla cake or taste buttercream frosting, my pussy becomes slick in an instant and I just smile.

~THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment